- Frame & Fork: 2007 Colnago Cristallo
- Headset by Colnago.
- Stem by FSA, as well as the K-Wing carbon handlebar
- Gruppo: mostly Campagnolo Centaur, Record chain, Chorus Carbon crankset, compact (50-34). I matched it to 11-25 cassette. I have opted for a 11, which according to Sheldon Brown's online gear calculator http://sheldonbrown.com/gears/ is more or less equivalent to a 53x12, while the compact option shall reveal itself useful for the upcoming climbing indigestion.
- Wheels: Campagnolo Neutron. Absolutely gorgeous. Period.
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Chorus
- Seat: Selle Italia SLK. I have a saddle from Selle Italia on almost all my bikes, and so far it’s the best match I found for the most important part of my body.
Final Weight: 17.8 with everything, including the old anvil-heavy pedals, soon to be replaced with new Keo Carbon. And here are some images from the building, and the final result: